Monday 10 March 2014

Sneak Peek for Green Man number 2

Hello and thank you for dropping by Magpieheaven. Many thanks to those of you who visited me yesterday and left comments, it means such a lot. I'm really more than thrilled that a couple of friends are playing along already! It's my second night over at PaperArtsy tonight, so if you would like to see where my imagination led me and my Frescos, please hop over to the blog here! And here's a sneaky peek!
It includes corrugated card, but what have I been doing with it? Hope you like what you see and many thanks to all my followers for joining me! Have a lovely evening wherever you are and whatever you're doing! Remember playing along can be just taking a technique that you like from the project and going with that -  you don't have to invite the Green Man over your threshold if you'd rather not!

6 comments:

  1. Great sneak peek! Your PA DT projects are always stunning & cleverly put together Julie Ann. Off to see tonights installment:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just taken a look. Both projects are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your green men. Wonderful and great techniques. I'm trying to find a store that sells the faces here in Seattle so I can follow your lead. Can't wait for #3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow Julie Ann your corrugated cardboard is awesome, the way you have done the pastel colours with the treasure gold wow. I am so in love with your Mr Green Men this week, each canvas is so different but so full of inspiration and detail. Definitely going to go pastel with corrugated cardboard and shrink plastic lol. Lots of hugs Kerry Ann xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! definitely like it! Green men rule - yay! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie Anne, I have just taken a look at your green men. Fabulous idea and rather haunting. Their eyes look to move to follow you as you change position. Maybe they will come out at night to play with fairies in the garden.But on a serious note I think you have worked wonders with creativity on this project. Hope to see Jack Frost too.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.