Monday 21 November 2016

Calico Craft Parts - Baubles!

Hello and Welcome to Magpieheaven. The days are growing colder and shorter and Christmas won't be long now! We're not that far from December! Around this time of year I always have the best of intentions about being prepared for the Festive Season and then it comes along all in a rush and usually finds me hopelessly unprepared! Never mind, for now I'm feeling everything is under control because I've created some hand-made baubles, including a little paper-clay moon face over on the Calico Craft Parts Blog. If you have a moment, please do hop across and see this and the two others I created.


Have a lovely creative week and here's hoping you're well and truly on schedule with the Christmas planning!

3 comments:

  1. I am so far behind with my cards that, as usual, nothing else will get a look in! Love your baubles, they are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie Ann, sweet friend! I was just over to CC and your baubles are too wonderful@! Each has it's own personality and oh! that moon face is fab- you are so good with the clay!
    love them all! hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this face! He's so full of merriment - I'm off to catch the rest...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.