Monday 27 March 2017

Spring Forward at Calico Craft Parts!

Hello and Welcome to Magpieheaven. I have a studio - at last! Much as I miss her, I'm very happy for our daughter, Matilda as she starts life in a new home with a lovely partner. Luckily for me, she is living only 10 minutes' from our home and her room has become my creative space!


I created this little shrine for Calico Craft Parts blog as my first project in my new space. If you would like to find out more about how I created it and my inspiration, the project is here.


Wherever you create, I hope your creativity is blossoming with the Springtime!

5 comments:

  1. oh, happy for Matilda, and so happy for you in your new space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good result all round I say! New crafty space, daughter and partner happy together and not so far away and this gorgeous creation to celebrate the 'Spring forward' ! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie Ann!
    How very exciting both that Mathilda is striking out on her own and that you have a new studio space as well!
    Looking forward to finding out more about your lovely shrine!
    hugs,Jackie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!! I love your space AND the new pretties you have been sharing too, so much magic! And how rad that you and your daughter live so close though, that is another set of good news! Love ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very happy for Matilda - and how lovely for you to have so nearby.

    Another charming shrine - off to see the details.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.