Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tuesday Sneak Peek.

A warm welcome from Magpieheaven again! It's been great receiving your lovely comments over on Paper Artsy and here too. It's particularly nice to hear that people feel they are learning through doing the project - well, we are certainly learning together. Thank you so much to my friends old and new for being so kind and supportive. Tonight is the final part of my project, which has been to create a box and a little world inside it. If you want to see what I did with these...
please pop over to Paper Artsy HERE to see the final post from me this week. It's been such fun and so rewarding to share this project with you and I can't wait to see what you come up with in your own interpretations so please do play along and make your own box if you can, or even use just an element that inspired you. I always dreamed of being able to share my enthusiasm for crafting more widely, so a big Thank You to Leandra, Gillian, Darcy - everyone at Paper Artsy for making this possible. I wish we could all get together for a big crafting session, but if you play along with me that will be the next best thing. Tonight is the third and final night of my project, but do drop by Paper Artsy all this week to see what the other designers have in store to inspire and delight you and play along with them. Next week there will be all the excitement of a new GD to look forward to - the good things just keep coming! Then please join me again in February for my second GD spot. I would really love to see you all again over at Paper Artsy. Until then 'Au revoir' and do pop by Magpieheaven again to see what I'm playing with between now and February! I'd love to see you. In fact tomorrow I should have another crafty hat on and have something a little bit different to show you! This secrecy thing is getting a habit! Hope you can join me to find out what I'm twittering on about. Love to you all!

7 comments:

  1. I've taken a look, it's a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie Ann, you are a tease, how can we not go and have a look when you just show 2 tags, I have just come back from my nosey and have to say it is Lovely outside, but it is even lovelier inside. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie Ann, what a triumph for your debut on the PaperArtsy DT. Totally awesome project inside and out and it's been a delight watching it unfold. Well done lovely lady!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have enjoyed your First project as GD for Paper Artsy & it is wonderful to know that more of your creativity will be unleashed in Febraury.

    More sekrits, how are you coping lol!

    Good to know your hat will be different in your next Blog post:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this earlier over at PA - and will say again that I think the tag journal is probably my favourite bit of the whole wonderful project - gorgeous work, Julie Ann... looking forward to much, much more (and tomorrow's twittering too!).
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped back from having a look and oh my this is gorgeous Julie Ann. So different and very very clever love it to bits.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Julie Ann, the final stage was gorgeous and seeing it completed was awesome. You did amazing. I would love a huge choice crafting session, wouldn't that be an out of this world experience :-). Hugs Kerry Ann xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.