Monday 24 October 2016

Twine Goddess

Hello and Welcome to Magpieheaven. I do hope that you're all well now as autumn drifts towards winter. I've been feeling a little under the weather with a sore throat and a temperature, but today I'm so much better and I'm sharing another little spool shrine over at Calico Craft Parts. I hope you'll be able to pop across and see how I made this kindly autumn twine goddess, especially for a friend.


If you would like to see how I made her, please stop by the Calico Crafts Blog here.

7 comments:

  1. what a great way to decorate a ball of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better too. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. JulieAnn, I have been over to CC and this dollie is just as delightful as the others!! I truly love that you use your own drawings with these! Just beautiful!
    So sorry to hear you have the yuckies again! I know what you feel as I have been down with the same the past few days ugh!! Feel better soon sweet friend! sending warm hugs and healing wishes,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! This is so beautiful! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful Julie Ann! Glad you're feeling better.
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your twine goddess is oh so wonderful.
    Your attention to detail and creativity are an endless delight.
    Hope you are feeling much much better now dear Julie Ann ♥
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to have been MIA for so long... I'm so happy to have some catching up time, and I'm hopping straight over to Calico. Hope you continue to recover and recuperate.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.