Monday 14 August 2017

Not all who Wander are Lost - ATB at Calico Craft Parts

Hello and Welcome to Magpieheaven. Today I'm over at Calico Craft Parts with this ATB cube featuring one of the great word elements and a miniature canvas. The full project can be found here.


Once again, I have been neglecting my poor blog! I have been creating whenever I can and posting on Facebook. I've discovered the joy of painting garden stones with PaperArtsy Fresco paints -


and used some vintage dominoes; Calico Craft Parts; bottle tops and broken jewellery to create a wooden peg doll.


Here is her reverse side - a far happier mood! Perhaps the Princess has learned to accept and love who she is?


Thank You so much for dropping by Magpieheaven today. I apologise for being such a poor blogger these days. I hope that your late summer days will be happen and full of creative fun.

6 comments:

  1. always love your makes, Julie Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful catch-up post. I've already been enjoying your historical nautical ATB at Calico, and I'm enchanted by your painted stones here - so tactile. The peg doll is also a delight - front and back. I love that gauzy skirt.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful to see your gorgeous creations again, Julie, I love them all.
    Your stones are simply little wonders , and the doll, and new creation are stunning.
    You always make me smile, thank you Julie.
    Dorthe Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julie Ann!! Your posts always thrill me! The wonderful creations you make are amazing!
    Those rocks, are no longer rocks and would brighten and scape that are put into!
    And your sweet princess- ahhh she has never had it so good! glad to see her not frowning on the other side!heehee
    Now off to check out your newest creation!
    Sending love & hugs my friend! Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely your creations Julie. I adore your imagination always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a detailed and just amazing creation Julie, you have a wonderful imagination and your attention to detail is fabulous!! Loved seeing your painted stones to....delightful!! Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.