Monday 27 August 2018

Make Art Every Day - Calico Craft Parts Blog Post.

Wishing all those of you on holiday today a Happy Holiday Monday! I'm looking forward to the rich and glorious colours of Autumn over on the Calico Blog  today. Please pop over if you would like to see more about my new addition to my storage stack!


Thank you so much for remaining loyal to my blog, even though I don't post as often as I used to. Please look out for some exciting news coming to the blog early in September! Meanwhile wishing you a wonderful, creative week! xx

1 comment:

  1. So dear Julie Ann,
    i was over and had a good long look at the photos of your new block.
    Remarkable my dear!I love the leaves,tree, tiles but most of all the beautiful face on the side. You are a talent to be be reckoned with!
    What is the exciting news? I don't know if I can wait....
    huge hugs dear friend!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.