Monday 20 May 2019

Summer Circus Stars at Calico Craft Parts

Hello and Welcome to Magpieheaven. Thank you so much to those who visit my blog and leave comments. It's always great to read your comments and to know that you stopped by, even though I don't get round to blogging much these days. This week I'm over at Calico with a couple of little circus stars based on quick portraits.


I hope that you will be able to pay me a visit there if you have a moment. Until we meet again, have a wonderfully creative time.

1 comment:

  1. Julie Ann, your dolls are just too much fun!Such a cool idea your using those stars this way-now you have my mind a whirl with other possibilities!(I would order from Calico, but shipping is so costly-ugh!)

    Anyway, Mathilda is beautiful and the faces you have been sharing are wonderful- it certainly did not take you much study to create beautiful portraits!
    By the way, I too love those snazzy leggings! heehee
    hugs and love to you,my friend Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.