Saturday 18 April 2015

Peg Doll Winner!

Hello and Welcome to Magpieheaven, Followers and Friends old and new! I should like first to thank those who have followed me over the last two years and say a warm Hello to those who have just joined my blog. On April 4th I celebrated my second year of blogging and offered a decorated peg doll as a prize for the first comment from that day to be drawn from the hat two weeks later. Now the weeks have rolled by and it is time to announce the winner of this little doll that I have created! I started blogging in the spring so she celebrates that season with its new life and greenery.
She is double-sided and this is her other side, which is a reminder to, 'Make art everyday'.
And her sides are decorated with dots!
So who has been picked from the hat? We took Mr Magpie's sun-hat...
and my son assisted in picking out the winner...
Who is - drum-roll - TA DAH -
I believe I have your address somewhere, Sarah, so a peg doll will be winging her way to you very soon! I wonder what stories she will have to tell? Have a lovely weekend everyone!

13 comments:

  1. oh, well done Sarah you lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sarah, what a beautiful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you Sarah! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge Congrats Sarah, your peg doll is gorgeous, loving the dots especially:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Sarha, you lucky girl! Love the peg doll!!
    Fun contest, thanks Julie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe it - soooo excited xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She should be arriving some time next week Sarah. Hope you like her! xx

      Delete
  7. BIG Congratulations to the very lucky Sarah!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Sarah!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.