Monday 25 September 2017

Adventure Awaits at Calico Craft Parts!

Hello and Welcome to Magpieheaven. How has the Autumn been progressing where you are? In my part of the world the trees are turning to gold and red and the apples and pears in the garden are ripe. Due to a total lack of planning in the family, Autumn is the birthday season around here with first my brother-in-law then me and then our son and daughter all celebrating birthdays! Over at Calico Craft Parts I have an ATC I created for my daughter, Matilda's birthday.


Please hop across here if you would like to see how I created it. If you need some seasonal inspiration for craft projects then Calico Craft Parts shop is definitely the place to go. They have the loveliest selection of finely detailed leaves, fruits, birds and beasts and lots of Halloween themed wood shapes too. The shop is well worth a browse. If you are interested click here. Until the next time, have a lovely, creative Autumn.

6 comments:

  1. so beautiful as always, Julie Ann! you're definitely being more creative than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, another amazing adventure, is passing through my eyes, seeing this sneaky peek of your gorgeous creation,- This is a new master piece, dear friend. Hope you are ok .
    Hugs, Dorthe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love that cat's sweet face! Happy birthday to Matilda! All the best people have birthdays in September!

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful ATC, truly a work of art. Happy birthday to Matilda and happy birthday to YOU!!! I hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting and unique creation!!! You are super talented. Love everything about it.
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could have sworn I'd already commented on this at Calico, but have now been catching up with both this regal beauty and her brother, the melancholy Prince - wonderful work, as always, Julie Ann!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.