Monday 11 September 2017

Autumn Flight - Printers Tray at Calico Craft Parts.

Hello and welcome to Magpieheaven. I have been very remiss with blogging again despite my New Year Resolutions! This week I have a very Autumnal project over at Calico Craft Parts blog here. I do hope you will have a few minutes to pop across and check it out.


The Autumn is a little more advanced in my project than it is in my garden...


where the Michaelmas daisies and the fennel and even the petunias are still flourishing...


along with the daisies...


.and my favourite Aurora roses! I hope your Autumn is full of joy and blessings.



3 comments:

  1. Your garden looks beautiful Julie, here the last weeks bad weather, almost took the toll on my roses, but some are still left :-)
    Going over to see more of your beautiful project Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be hopping after I've spent a bit longer enjoying your garden... that sculpted hand is so beautiful amongst the greenery, and the rose is spectacular!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your autumn garden is so gorgeous!!I can not believe your rose is still so beautiful- very impressive my friend!

    On to this wonderfully magical piece you have created...
    Julie Ann, you truly amaze me every-time! How these characters and story lines keep coming, well, it blows me away! All someone has to to do is give you a bit of mdf and paint and your post turns into a magical place where i could hang out in all day! The toadstools, leaves falling and owl flying- such a beautiful scene along with your sweet character!
    I love your art,my dear favorite storyteller!
    Jackie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.