Thursday 23 May 2013

A Magpie says Thank You

I've been blogging for nearly two months now and I don't think I've ever had so much fun! It's thanks to Leandra Franich from Paper Artsy that I got into this so I'd like to say a special 'thank you' to her! She got me hooked on craft with her fantastic products and then she got me blogging! I'm grateful, but I'm not so sure about how the rest of the family feel about my addiction!
This is also a special post to say a huge 'thank you' to those people who have stopped by over the last two months and a special thank you to those who are following me. It really means a lot to me to have your friendly support. Thank you for sharing what you create and for dropping by to look in the Magpie's Nest. Hello to the wondrous Helen with all her creative energy, who I think was my first follower back in April; to my lovely magpie cousin Dianne from Canada; to Carmen who shares my love of black and white spooky movies and who has been helping me with email problems; to Toni who just joined and who I would love to swap ATCs with but I can't find a way of emailing her; to May who sends inspiring comments; to Chris and Natty who I'd like to get to know better; Sandy whose K for Kremlin scrap-book page really knocked my socks off; the talented Janet who is part of ARC hosted by the talented Darcy; Lin who creates such beautiful things; Kezzy whose beautiful work radiates such enthusiasm and joy; Kristin at Retro Cafe Art Gallery who has honoured me with her support and encouragement; Jez who creates really original art-work; the wonderful creative Mo at Almo crafts who happened by Magpieheaven in the earliest days has been so encouraging and who introduced me to WOYWW - of course many, many thanks to Julia Dunnit who runs that terrific blog hop - and Mary from Alabama. Thank you too the Twitter followers who create lovely work and drop by to share a love of crafting and the WOYWW ladies who have agreed to swap ATCs with me. Thanks to those who added me to their Google circles! You've made Blogland an enchanted place. Thank you. Here is a 'thank you' card from Magpieheaven for everyone who stops or stopped by, all the comments and the wonderfully helpful blogging and photography hints you've given over the last two months.

Open it up and the bird inside is to express the joy it has given me to share with all of you! You've given me a chance to spread my wings and fly free as a bird!
 Hope you will too!





9 comments:

  1. Oh, bless you!! Welcome to the mad world of blogging and twitter, it is a lot of fun even if it can distract from getting 'stuff' done.... Thanks for my share of your gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post Julie Ann!! the world of craft..blogging and twitter are all I think we all agree, very very addictive so you are not on your own lol!! thank you for your gorgeous card and also for visiting our blogs..I am still a bit of a newbie to blog land too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments Julie Ann. I shall enjoy following your creative journey as you have an original take on things and some may rub off on me!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie Ann, What a really nice post, so many Thank yous its a bit like a speach after an oscar win lol. So nice of you to acnowledge everyone. I would just like to Thank you for sharing such amazing projects with us and I am sure giving lots of inspiration to others. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He, he , he! I thought it sounded a bit like the Oscars too!!! I should, I felt, have been wearing one of those glittering, rather revealing frocks and crying!!! I did mean what I said, though. Blogland has been such a friendly place thanks to you and the other lovely peeps and I felt the need to let everyone know how much they've helped me through what has been a bit of a tough time of late. Thanks for the nice comments and being so welcoming. x

      Delete
  5. Well Sugar - you deserve to spread your wings - you are very talented and I love what your style!! Your card is really magical!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Julie Ann thank you so much for this heart warming post, it's came at a time as you know that I'm stressed with accounts and seeing this just now made me cry and then a huge smile. A huge thank you to you for being so supportive to everyone, taking the time to visits us if sometimes we can't visit back, for producing incredible inspiring art. Thank you for being you :-) hugs Kezzy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello My mags cousin,what a praiseworthy post,I wish I'd done it first LOL. Really I know exactly how you feel,all my lovely talented followers there work and comments are soooo inspiring it makes us soar to new heights. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this amazing card you created its stunning card, the birds make it very special to me ^-^..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Julie Ann! Thank YOU> I'm all a flutter here :) So glad I am sat here with my tea catching up now. The card and post is glorious and I'm so glad you started blogging too. Your creations amaze me every time!

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.